Monday, December 2, 2019

The Magical World in Park of Monster Is too Real!

In addition to movies and novels, where have you experienced the magical world? I have entered such a wonderful kingdom: Park of Monster.

As I gradually fell asleep, I found myself a savior on a mission and came to a land covered by dark forest. There are many monsters living here. They have different shapes, cute and cute or fierce. According to ancient legends, this was a beautiful fertile soil. In order to get rid of the darkness and restore the glory of the past, I need to collect treasures with the monsters and purify the land.

At first, only small flower seedlings grew out of the ground. After collecting similar ones, I was surprised to find that the light produced by them can be used to unlock energy and unlock new land. It was just repeating such a simple action, but there was a big change, and soon I was completely immersed in it
Looking at the new land purified by my hard work, my sense of accomplishment is stronger than ever!

Every day watching all kinds of monsters collect resources around me busily, fresh plants, minerals and other novel treasures growing on the ground, I can’t restrain my excitement. But working hard in my own camp is not enough. I need a partner to share happiness with me. 
Soon, through the magical bonds in this world, I met countless saviors who came to this magical world like me. We exchanged what we saw and heard, shared the joy of purifying the land, and even formed alliances to connect with each other close.

Over time, we started to become more greedy: should we team up to plunder other people’s treasures? This will definitely be interesting, even if it fails, but it is great to collect some resources. Feeling the rapid growth of conquest in everyone, we quickly reached an agreement. In the following days, studying how to arrange the lineup and thinking about offensive strategies has become our most common thing.

Happy days always go too fast. One day, I feel that my consciousness is getting clearer and clearer, and the vision in the magic kingdom is becoming more and more blurred. Will my dream wake up? Am I leaving here? ? My mission has not been completed ... 
Familiar voice remembered again! Ah, am I really back again?

 
Yes! The magical world in Park of Monster is continuing. 
Try Now:


No comments:

Post a Comment