Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Full of Girly Heart! I Saw the Most Beautiful Picture in Park of Monster

Which advantage of a game would you be attracted to? For a girl player like me who is pursuing a girl ’s heart and face, the picture of the game is very important! 
When I opened the fantasy-filled loading page of “Park of Monster”, I immediately entered a new magic world:

The cartoon hand-drawn style that rushed to my face attracted me firmly, especially the land that I noticed first, some places are full of life, while some corners are dead, like a sleeping black princess.

All kinds of glittering golden sunlight, beautiful flowers, unknown trees, and fierce and terrible monsters gathered in groups: Hummingbirds carrying the freshly collected fruits excitedly flying around the flowers, hard-working deer and the goat are working hard to build a house, making a gurgling sound ... And I’m secretly watching each and every cute little family of these cute pets!



A closer look at each monster will reveal that they are really interesting: in addition to having endless labor all day, each time you experience a merger, you will grow up and become more powerful, of course, some will become more Fierce! ( For example, a lot of players are very sympathetic to clownfish, it seems to be more and more ugly when they grow up )












Of course, it’s not just all the high-value painting styles in the game that bring me a great visual enjoyment. “Park of Monster” is also very careful in shaping the entire ecological environment. From hummingbirds in the sky to caves on the ground, horrible tombstones, mysterious death angels, to seaweeds, shells, and starfish in the sea, they are all realistically reproduced from the real world. The whole balanced and harmonious nature.

In terms of painting style and sound effects alone, Park of Monster has completely met my strong needs, not to mention it has more fun. Whether it s running my small camp by myself, joining the union and playing with other players, or showing off my new miracle in the world chat, or simply rallying the relevant cards of the customs clearance station and then issuing a exclusive Park of Monster, these ultra-high degrees of freedom are worth in-depth experience, accidentally addicted and can not stop.


The next time, just enjoy the time in Park of Monster.
Try Now:


No comments:

Post a Comment